Friday, April 14, 2006

dive 02

batu kuti, pulau pinang

this after-lunch dive was the most memorable for the obscene amount of puke that i regurgitated. threw up my entire lunch plus some gastric juices in a series of spectacular pukes. think doris witnessed a part of my underwater performance.

i survived… with a weird taste in my mouth and a contaminated regulator. fortunately, doris didn’t have to do buddy breathing using my regulator. haha… :P

we went slightly deeper to about 9.5 metres for this dive. except for kl, the 3 of us didn’t have any equalisation problems. we revise some of the earlier drills and did new ones like the regulator retrieval and alternate air source breathing.

didn’t pay much attention to the fishes and corals this time round ’cos of my stomach churning experience. just glad that i didn’t need to abandon the dive.

No comments: