Friday, June 13, 2008

sales job

ever since i've updated my msn and facebook to read that i was looking for a job, i've a few helpful friends who volunteered lobangs for me... including a not-so-close friend whom i got to know from playing the mmorpg, cabalsea.

he enthusiastically called me up to ask if i'm interested in doing sales. so i politely replied that i'm keeping my options open and enquired what kind of sales job is he referring to. and guess what?

he said, 'selling cars.'

i think i exclaimed a very loud 'har?!' :P

not that i've anything against a car sales job, but i told him i wouldn't be a convincing car salesman since i can't even drive. how credible will my sales pitch be? i declined his kind offer.

would you buy a car from a car salesperson who don't drive? or something which the salesperson obviously can't or don't know how to operate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True enuff, u cant convince ur customers, but you can CONFUSE them! hee

my said...

eh... maybe can confuse some but i wouldn't want to embarass myself with the experts.