Sunday, November 16, 2008

family outing

don't know what possess estee to organise a family dinner and bowling session today.

i couldn't make it for the early dinner since i've already made my bella appointment much earlier and i wasn't inclined to change it at the last minute.

i joined them after a quick bite of my favourite 云吞面 at the marina square food court but i didn't play since my hip is still hurting. i didn't know how i manage to do that but i highly suspect it's due to my unergonomic use of my laptop on my bed. :P

in the end, only estee, wilson and jan bowled while mum, dad and i watched on. the bowling ball went left and right initially eluding the 10 pins. hehe... told estee to practise on the wii at home but she didn't listen to my advice.

their game improved slightly for the 2nd game. for the record, wilson was the winner for both games.

then it was desserts at swensen's, estee and wilson had supper too... :)

No comments: