Sunday, June 19, 2005

suk 11 @ bangkok

went to bangkok for a short trip. my virgin flight on a budget airline, jetstar asia. the flight was alright and the crew polite. seat space is still bearable for a 2-hour flight. paid s$2 for a can of green tea. was plugged into my zen micro for my in-flight entertainment.

got to save on the accomodation as i was bunking in with my friend who is there for a conference. then from the 5 star luxury hotel, we extended our stay at suk 11, a budget backpacker kind of accomodation. paid only s$20 a night for an air-conditioned room with attached bathroom.

bangkok was hot, hot, hot! did the usual singaporean circuit of thai massage [cheap!], mbk [crowded!] and chatuchat weekend market [cheap, crowded & hot!].

also went to vertigo, at the rooftop [literally] of banyan tree hotel for drinks. my first time there... nice!

No comments: