Saturday, May 06, 2006

edaline & sebastian

my cousin, wenxiang had agreed to pick us up for the ride to the wedding reception at shangri-la rasa sentosa. my father complained that it’s such an inconvenient place even when one is driving ’cos parking is a problem too.

drinks at the lawn made me sweat. chocolates with almond and corn flakes made by my aunty were also served.

met some of the distant relatives that i’ve not seen for ages. the rest of the evening ran like clockwork.

my cousin, april took an interesting photograph of the broccoli dish. after that she was offered some really nice chocolates from the hotel. :)

as for me, i was there to enjoy the food. the roast duck with very crispy skin. it didn’t bother me that it wasn’t chicken instead. not a single bit. ;)

the cod fillets were good too. never mind if it wasn’t served with the head and the tail. :P haha… overall, the food was okay and i don’t have any complaints.

No comments: