Sunday, January 27, 2008

wilson & jan

the much-awaited day for my family [especially my parents] had finally arrived.

i was woken up by my mum at around 9:00am. told her it's still early since the first guests were only expected at 10:30am. trust her to be so "kan cheong".

furthermore, my brother has yet to leave with his entourage of "brothers". apparently, the make-up artist for the bride was late.

when it was time to leave, he appeared in the room with the corsage and a safety pin to ask me to put the 2 together and pin it onto his suit. gosh! how last-minute, right?

with the corsage properly secured, the groom and his party left to fetch the bride. about 10 minutes later, the house phone rang... wilson's on the line. guess what?

he forgot the bridal bouquet!!!

fortunately, the 'convoy' was still in the carpark and i just needed to bring the flowers down for him. all this drama even before i had time to wash up!

went for prata breakfast with my maternal 4th aunt and her hubby. when i returned, many relatives from both sides of the family had already arrived.

had a quick change of clothes before i began my assigned task for the day which was to prepare the bird's nest tea for the tea ceremony. that kept me occupied throughout so i wasn't able to take any photos which explains the not-so-good quality of the pictures. haha... :P

No comments: