Tuesday, December 09, 2008

1st day

was told to report to work at 9:30 am today so i took my time and had breakfast at home.

ian had sms-ed to say it's ok to wear polo-tee and jeans today since i might be required to do some stock take. found out that jeans are ok only for fridays, when visiting the warehouse or when the #1 and #2 bosses are not around. :P

dresscode is pretty much the same as my last job but fridays are much more casual since jeans and tees are allowed. nice!

office is very small [less than 20 staff] and very open concept, even more so than my previous company. so open that conversations on the phone isn't private at all since the cubicles are smaller and partitions are lower.

and because my laptop isn't ready, there isn't much that i can do in the office today except read and filling out some forms. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess I would have known earlier if I had been more religious in reading your blog huh! :-)