Saturday, December 06, 2008

dinner @ vienna

went down to meet sl & janet & family. they had already checked into the rooms at swissotel. yeah, we're all very serious with our standard chartered runs. hehe... ;)

after dropping off my bags in the room, i joined my folks at vienna at united square for buffet dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday. jan and wilson were rather late. somehow, estee and myself find the buffet spread kind of disappointing. i think we're getting tired of this place.

i did my carbo-loading by eating the sushi, maki and steamed savoury rice in bamboo. the maguro wasn't good tonight. had sake and tako sashimi and 5 oysters. estee complained that the oysters were not fat and big.

i also had a few servings of 芋泥 and cakes, all fuelled up for my half marathon tomorrow. :)

No comments: