Sunday, August 01, 2010

not so long run

but it felt too long... and i couldn't maintain my pace consistently.

my 1st run in many months... haven't been running regularly since the standchart marathon last december so i've been terribly out of practice. besides my obvious laziness, i also blame it on my nike+ ipod sensor. i discovered its battery was flat a few months ago. as luck would have it, it was out of stock in many places.

without a way to track my distance covered, i've put off training for this year's half marathon until today. no more excuses since i got the sensor last month from jurong point, and i don't feel like killing myself in front of tens of thousands people at the marathon singapore in december.

today's run was 3.78km in 28 minutes 27seconds. average pace of  7'29"/km. lousy pace for such a short distance. need to ramp up the distance and speed in 4 months.

wish me strength! :)

No comments: