Friday, September 23, 2005

ivar: completed

it took the collective effort of my mum & dad, my sis and myself to finish assembling the entire unit at 1:00 am in the morning. a miracle considering there weren’t any unintended incidents like bruised fingers or injured toes. :) haha…

my sis had on her own fixed up the other cabinet and 2 drawers before we chipped in to help. she had a bit of trouble with a drawer because 1 of the boards was not aligned properly. had to get my dad to drill a new hole so that the screw doesn’t protrude out of the board.

fixing the 2 cabinets onto the frame took quite a bit of effort from the 4 of us, lifting and aligning. surprising, the shelves were a stroll in the park. no screws were needed. the designers are geniuses!

moral of the story?
$30+ is peanuts to pay for the assembly, especially if you have cabinets and drawers.

No comments: