Monday, September 26, 2005

mp3 player conking out

went for a run again along the canal at sunset way. did 27 minutes for the 4.6 km route.

a slight improvement from the beginning of the month when i was averaging 28 minutes. i wonder if it’s due to the change in my breathing technique during the run or just a normal improvement from the regular practices.

sigh... my ancient creative 32mb flash memory mp3 player can only output sound to the right ear phone. the housing is kind of loose, if you apply pressure to it, both ear phones will have output.

arrgghhh… this music in 1 ear situation is dragging me down mentally and i can’t bring my zen to run since it’s a harddisk-based device! can’t afford to damage my zen or risk my 2gb+ music collection. :(

i need a flash memory player soon.

No comments: