Friday, November 11, 2005

another reply

johann’s invite continues to inspire our creative juices to flow…

here’s the reply from doris:

My humble greeting to the Holder of the Milkbottle and Guardian of the Wet Nappies ? Royal Wizard of the Court of Princess Janelle.

I have read with much interest on your invite to the prestigious Triwizard Tournament on 16 Nov. I do not have the aptitude for such flowery language like my fellow wizards so I will not babble on too much. I wish I have a wand to raise but alas, it was destroyed when I had to loan it to this fellow named Harry Potter. This will be a good occasion to remind him of my contribution to his triumph over he-who-must-not-be-named. Thence, do expect the presence of me and my lord Sir Thomas at the Tournament.


Yours enchantingly,

Doris
Beholder of the wand that-triumphed-over-he-who-must-not-be-named

No comments: