Tuesday, November 01, 2005

remembrance

there’s a programme on television today in memory of the late singer, teresa teng [deng li jun] commemorating the 10th anniversary of her death.

she’s one of the most immensely successful singer of my growing up years with a huge fan base in asia, including china and even japan.

in fact, my uncle wai was a fan of hers, collecting all her albums, sometimes even buying multiple copies of the same album!

the programme made me ponder if there’s anyone who will still remember me 10 years after my death…

how would i want to be remembered?

what kind of legacy [if any] will i leave behind in this world?

a filial son… a caring brother… a great friend…

someone who has, in his own small ways, touched the hearts of the people that he comes across in his daily life and had made the world of his loved ones a better place.

cheers to life!

No comments: