Sunday, January 29, 2006

happy doggy year

sort of overslept today… when i woke up, most of my uncles, aunties and cousins were already here. some of my dad’s friends had actually came and left. :P hehe…

had to wish everyone present happy new year before rushing off to wash up. what early birds they are. it is said that what you do on the 1st day of the new year will set the tone for the rest of the year. that’s why there’re so many associated dos and don’ts taboos and whatnot.

does that mean i’ll get to sleep in for the rest of the year? haha… :)

after the last guests had left, we’ll take a break in the afternoon before proceeding to my eldest auntie’s [my mum’s sis] place in bedok for dinner. and we’ll probably play a few rounds of blackjack just for fun after dinner.

my usual routine for the 1st day of the lunar new year.

No comments: