Tuesday, January 31, 2006

new year visiting

made my usual rounds of visiting over the past 3 days…

had a peek at my cousin’s new flat in bedok.

went to my 3rd auntie’s [my mum's sis] place for lunch on the 2nd day. dinner was at my eldest auntie’s [my dad’s sis] place in aljunied. had lunch today at my 5th uncle’s [my dad's bro] place at bishan. basically overdosed on abalone, sea cucumber and mushrooms. :)

visited kiat lee & min xian in the late afternoon together with gordon, kai yeow, thng soon and doris. doris brought along her hawaii and japan photos for viewing.

it snowed very heavily for a day during their trip in japan. the snowscape was breathtakingly beautiful. they had a night’s stay in a ryokan and also visited disneyland.

then we left for dinner at the west coast hawker centre. tried to contact wee kwang to see if he’s at home but it seems that he had changed his number liao… trust him to do this sort of disappearing act.

after dinner, we returned to kl & mx’s place to finish up gordon’s bottle of ice wine. must have been the highlight of the day for ky. haha… :P

No comments: