Sunday, January 22, 2006

spring-cleaning

i ought to tidy up my room this weekend. it has been in a mess for the longest time… but since i’ve no problems locating my stuff, i just keep putting off the clean-up. hehe…

the repeated delay is not helped by how little “free” time i spend at home. oh well, maybe i should’ve made it a new year resolution to have a clean and tidy room. :)

by the way, i really need to clean out my wardrobe too. got to be ruthless to give away or sell those clothes that i hardly wear anymore to the dog and bone man. but i fail miserably each time. sigh… and so i continue to expand my wardrobe without any corresponding increase in my physical wardrobe size.

i think i have enough t-shirts to last me for 1 whole month without me having to do any laundry. impressed?

and that’s not counting the shirts, long-sleeved tees, sleeveless tees and tanks! :P

so have you done your spring-cleaning?

No comments: